(Senior) Development Warlock wanted
Frontend | Backend | Mobile
You can harness technology to shape products? Join us! 🇺🇸
Du möchtest endlich mal mit Profis arbeiten? 🇩🇪
Želiš nadograditi karijeru? Sljedeća dva tjedna su ključna! 🇭🇷
Who we are
mantro is a company which specializes in… ah, c'mon, let`s just cut the crap, you can take a look at the website if you are interested in that. We are a very diverse, multi-cultural and fun team with expertise from a variety of areas. What we all share is a passion for creating kick-ass products together.
On the backend we use:
- TypeScript with NestJS / TypeORM
- .NET Core (yes!)
- 100% No PHP
On the frontend we use:
- 100% Typescript
- React, React, React
- SASS, SCSS, LESS, PostCSS. Well, whatever works for you.
On mobile we use:
- 100% TypeScript
- React Native
- Investigating Flutter…
- Nothing more to add for this list 😂
To store data we use:
- Redis (well, at least temporary 😛)
To understand we use:
- ... and more
To orchestrate we use:
- Docker (erm, what else)
- Docker Compose (locally)
- k8s (remote)
CPU power is sponsored by
- Digital Ocean
To work we use:
- (insert your IDE here)
- (insert your OS here)
- Pragmatic over dogmatic
- Solutions over problems
- Principle of least surprise
- Salt, Pepper, Water. You know, simple things.
We provide (one of the bullet points is a lie):
- a 2020 work environment
- a band room
- a kicker table (and we are good at it)
- table tennis / darts
- basketball and WiFi on the toilet
- lots of bureaucracy
- 1GB/s synchronous fiber uplink
What we expect:
- You are a true developer™️
- You are senior-level.
- You are not religiously believing in any particular technology
- If there is something you don't know, you learn it and continue
How we hire:
- First of all: we do. This is not a fake job offer.
- There is no need to overengineer your application. This is not a beauty contest. We're curious to learn what you have been up to so far and what you are looking for. If you have a project that you're proud of, tell us about it.
- We won't ask you to sort an array on a whiteboard. Promise. You can skip those code quiz prep courses.
- No bullshit: you will talk to fellow senior techies. No HR department.
Well, if you have made it down here, you have probably realized that we want to talk to you.